Cultural events: expositions, gigs, museums, , Eating in rare or hidden places, Having drinks in classic cantinas, Entertainment events: Lucha libre, concerts, Trajineras in Xochimilco, , Walking iconic neighborhoods streets
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Mexico City
People who viewed Ignacio also viewed these hosts
I'm mexican, I was born and raised in Mexico City, which I know very well. I love my city, I find it very attractive to have the opportunity to live in a big urban center such as Mexico City. I'm open to diverse and different cultures and always enjoy meeting new people. I believe learning about other people is a way for me to learn and grow.
Jorge Is Great For
Food & Drink, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
English, French, Spanish
I am Archeologist born in Mexico City, passionate about the city, all its nuances and all its corners, 32 years touring the city, most of them by bike, I know and choose the right places according to your interests, we can start the day by visiting the archaeological remains lost in the city and finish it in a pulqueria at downtown, or having breakfast in one of the most traditional neighborhoods of the city, then we can walk through its famous tianguis, go to its museums and ecological parks, bookstores and plazas can also be included in our itinerary and if at the end of the day we have enough energies, let’s enjoy a drink on a beautiful terrace and if you want to dance, let's dance. My name is Roberto and I will be glad to experience whit you my beautiful and chaotic city.
Roberto Is Great For
Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
Im passionate about travel and I have been working in this Industry for more than 12 years. I love to meet people from different countries and cultures to share our experiences around the world. If you come to Mexico city I can show the real local food, bars, nightlife and most popular sightseeings with an overview and explanation from a local. Visit Mexico City and let me show you the magic of our people!
Mario Is Great For
Nightlife, Solo travellers
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in Mexico City that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at email@example.com to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch, and many more...
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way