English, Spanish, Korean
I love sharing lives with people, mine or theirs and instagraming, I love Georgia O'keefe and Frida Kahlo and Salvador Dali , Tea time never hurts , I love language, histroy, classic and popular arts and subculture. , Eating good food with good people is one of my happiest moments in life
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Seoul
People who viewed Girin also viewed these hosts
Hello! My name is Margarita. I'm 29 y.o. Russian living in Seoul for almost 5 years! I'm majoring in Korean studies and currently working on my thesis in Seoul National University. I am very passionate about Korean language and culture, and 100% sure that if you want to learn something about this unique country you should learn it from local's perspective rather then visiting some typical touristic places. I would be very glad to be your local host and introduce unscripted Seoul to you and share the experience of my life in this amazing city.
Margarita Is Great For
Business travellers, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Korean, Russian
I am a culture planner, and I have a trendy sense when taking photoshoots. I will take a wonderful picture of you. I have a lot of experience showing foreign friends how to enjoy and learn about real Korean life. I'm also an Airbnb Super host and all of my guests have enjoyed it when we ate Korean food together in my house while I taught them some Korean language to use for their trip. So I've created this experience for foreign travelers like you. We'll meet and I will show you the authentic Korean life. You'll try Korean food in a real Korean home, you'll learn a bit of simple Korean language to make your trip even more fantastic, and then you'll walk around the Han River just like one of the locals. When we're done exploring, I will take pictures of you from our adventure.
Tingmin Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Korean, thailand
I am a fun loving person who loves to meet new people and travel around. I love to share about each other's culture.
Akansha Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Korean, Hindi
Hello, everybody! My name is Yulia and I am 26 y.o. I was born in Moscow (Russia) but living in Seoul during 2,5 years. I like to discover this world, try new things to do or to eat hahaha and I really glad to meet new people from any place on our planet! Let me show Seoul from my perspective ;)
Yulia Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Nightlife, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, Korean, Russian
Girin | SeoulReview by: Rocio G
This is the best choice to really experience the city. Our host Girin was super cool, we talked a lot even before getting to Seoul so we could do and see everything we wanted to. It was the best, we really enjoyed our stay. We loved her!
Girin | SeoulReview by: Juergen J
I can recomend her.
She always tried her very best. Her English is really good. She was a great help to me.
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way