English, Korean, Russian
exploring new places and hidden spots, flee markets and shopping , fancy restaurants and coffeshops, experience traditional culture ex. costumes/crafts/performances, outdoor activities ex. long urban walks or hiking in the mountains
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Seoul
People who viewed Margarita also viewed these hosts
I'm a trilingual native Korean from Gwang-ju(South-west city). I love Seoul and its cultural advantages in fashion, literature, music, vintage markets and all kinds of un-useful but artsy, cool and exciting things. Very romantic at heart but also very practical as well. On the other hands, easy going and down to earth, friendly person who would put efforts to make your trip very personal, special and unforgettable. Looking forward to having great travel partners in Seoul
Girin Is Great For
History and culture, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Spanish, Korean
Hello, everybody! My name is Yulia and I am 26 y.o. I was born in Moscow (Russia) but living in Seoul during 2,5 years. I like to discover this world, try new things to do or to eat hahaha and I really glad to meet new people from any place on our planet! Let me show Seoul from my perspective ;)
Yulia Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Nightlife, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, Korean, Russian
I am a culture planner, and I have a trendy sense when taking photoshoots. I will take a wonderful picture of you. I have a lot of experience showing foreign friends how to enjoy and learn about real Korean life. I'm also an Airbnb Super host and all of my guests have enjoyed it when we ate Korean food together in my house while I taught them some Korean language to use for their trip. So I've created this experience for foreign travelers like you. We'll meet and I will show you the authentic Korean life. You'll try Korean food in a real Korean home, you'll learn a bit of simple Korean language to make your trip even more fantastic, and then you'll walk around the Han River just like one of the locals. When we're done exploring, I will take pictures of you from our adventure.
Tingmin Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Korean, thailand
My major back in college days centered around Korean contemporary history, which ranges from North-South Korean conflicts, to a rapid socio-economic development for the last 60 years. One exciting thing I can offer to you about Seoul is the profound and complicated Modern Korean history and how that has shaped Korean people including myself. Among these turbulent days surrounding North-South Korea interaction, I am very confident that I can be the perfect host for a specific location - War Memorial Museum - a hidden gem that is only known to few tourists. The main motivation for being a local tour guide is not just money, but pure enjoyment from interaction with people of different countries! In this spirit, I am willing to do only few hours. Please don't hesitate to contact me, if you have any lingering questions about the tour itinerary!
Chan Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Senior travellers
Margarita | SeoulReview by: Jecsan A
Great experience in a short time
Margarita really made a difference for my wife and me during our short time in Seoul. We only had 5 hours to see the basics of the city starting 7:00am so, she prepared a quick tour letting us to visit some iconic places, taste typical food and even some shopping. She always was kind, helpful and worried about showing us the basics of Korean life whilst she answered all our questions. Would have been impossible to do it by our own. Thank you Margarita!!!
Margarita | SeoulReview by: Jelena B
Great speed tour of Seoul!
I only had a few hours to see Seoul as I was there for work and Margarita made sure that our itinerary is optimized to see a bit of everything. She met me at my hotel and we took a taxi from there to maximize time. Margarita is a fountain of knowledge of local traditions and speaks Korean fluently, which was of great help. I had a great time and learnt a lot and can only recommend her highly to other travellers! The highlight of our tour was getting a quick bite at the local market!
Margarita | SeoulReview by: Stefanos M
kindness flexibility everything
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way