English, French, Spanish
museums, History, Music, Walks, Motorcycles
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Paris
People who viewed Marc also viewed these hosts
I am a young , energetic creative person. I am a person who is attached to the city of Paris due to its rich history and culture. I describe my living experience by a quote well said by Thomas Jefferson, " A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life. "
Sali Is Great For
Food & Drink, Solo travellers, Children and families
I am a Canadian living in Paris. I enjoy swimming and biking as well as attending theatre performances and concerts. I like to explore unknown places and meet new people. I am curious and enthusiastic. Paris for me represents a place where one can discover things about themselves all while learning about history and culture.
Alexandra Is Great For
Children and families, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
When I first saw a picture of the Eiffel Tower, at the age of 8, I said to myself "I'm gonna visit that place someday...". As time passed by, Paris became an obsession in my life, until one day I decided that it should stop being just a dream, and make it happen. And here I am! 2 years and a half later and still living in one of the most wonderful cities in the world. I am an Argentinean girl working, studying and mostly trying to be understood in Paris, the city where everything happens.
Paula Is Great For
Food & Drink, Senior travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish
My name is Marie, I'm 31 years old. I live in Paris and I am a real parisian ! I only left Paris for one year to live in Spain. I loved the experience ! But I was missing my baguette :) I travel a lot and I always love to meet local people. Their tips are the best. Since I love to show my city, I thought that submitting my profile to CityUnscripted would be a brilliant idea. I'm a very curious and enthusiastic person. I speak fluent english, spanish, and I can also understand Italian. I would be happy to help visitors discovering the French food, the hidden lovely streets, the main "must see" and the charming gems of Paris. Looking forward to meeting you soon !
Marie Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, French, Spanish
Marc | ParisReview by: Karen G
Knowledgeable and friendly
Marc was a knowledgeable and very friendly host
Marc | ParisReview by: Suzanne H
Perfect introduction to Montmartre
CityUnscripted was the only company to ask for details in advance of what my husband and I wanted to see, the purpose of our wanting a local guide experience and a bit about ourselves. This attention to detail allowed us to get everything we wanted from our 3-hr. tour. Instead of wanting to hit all the area highlights, we wanted to have someone show us how to get our bearings, navigate the Metro and recommendations on ordering and tipping. Marc was able to meet us in our hotel lobby and get us oriented plus see area highlights. Getting his perspective on this area improved our visit tremendously. Marc obviously had prepared based on my response to CityUnscripted questions and we could not have been more pleased. We will use this service in the future.
Marc | ParisReview by: Yuval C
Paris experience with Marc - Le Marais
Marc was absolutely fabulous- knowledgeable, friendly, most willing to show every tiny detail and to tell the history of every site or monument. I really enjoyed the 3 hours spent with him, and next time in Paris I will do it again with my wife. It is also very convenient to be picked up from the hotel. I recommend Marc to anyone who wants to enjoy an enriching tour in Paris.
Marc | ParisReview by: Brittany C
It really just felt like I spent the day with a friend
I had an 8 hour tour booked in Paris as a gift to me from the company I work for. At first I wasn't sure I was even interested in doing it but figured it would be great to have someone who knows their way around. I'm so glad I changed my mind because my tour guide Marc was awesome. He called me the night before to find out where I wanted to go and planned our day. He took me everywhere I wanted to go and even showed me a couple of places I hadn't planned on. By the end of our time it really just felt like I spent the day with a friend in Paris :)
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way