After work/happy hour drinks, Night life, lgbtq and electro events, movies, old movies screening, conferences about cinema, exhibitions, modern/post modern art, shopping in vintage shops
find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Locals' profiles and book your favourite Local Host directly
tell us about you
Tell us about you, your personality and passions, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you are after
chat & plan
We'll assign the best Local Host for you (if you didn't book one directly) and your Host will be in touch to plan a personalised experience for you
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the places, things and people that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Paris
People who viewed Binah also viewed these locals
Hi! I am a sightseeing guide with a passion for history. Is it your first time in Paris? Second? You feel like there’s too much to see and you’ll never have enough time? I’m your man! I have been guiding since I was a student in Literature at Sorbonne University. My love of Paris never stops growing and it’s something I really like to share with others. My tours are in English and Spanish, even French if you prefer, essentially in the morning but I can sometimes arrange afternoon tours so if you have special demands please let me know. I would love being your encyclopedia when you’ll visit. Marc
Marc Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
English, French, Spanish
Hi! My name is Cathy and I'm French-American. I grew up in the South West of France but also lived in New York for many years. I moved to Paris when I came back from the US and I instantly knew I made the right move ;) My dad is from Paris so I would always come here when I was a kid to visit my grand-parents. My grandma would take me to the Eiffel Tower and Disneyland! Paris was fun back then and it's only getting more exciting everyday. Montmartre is my favorite neighborhood, it was love at first sight! I feel really lucky to live in Paris and to get the chance to explore its charming streets, wonderful monuments and restaurants everyday. I play the guitar, sing and play basketball! I'm a foodie and I'm always down to eat great cheese with a glass of wine. And I will never say no to a crêpe with chocolate :) I'm so delighted to share my love for Paris with visitors from all over the world!
Cathy Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
I'm from Buenos Aires but now it's been almost 2 years since I've been living in Paris. I've also lived one semester in England while I was studying. I love travelling, meeting new people, trying different food and learning different languages (I speak spanish, english, french and I have some notions of german and italian). I also love painting, drawing, writing, reading, photography and music of course! I fell in love with Paris back in 2007 and before definitely moving here I came 5 times a tourist. I used to say I wouldn’t really want to live here because I was afraid it would become too familiar and not so beautiful anymore. But it didn’t. I keep on walking around the streets with my eyes wide open, admiring everything this city has to offer. I keep on discovering new places and confirming that my decision of moving here was the best decision I could have made. For me Paris is just the most beautiful city in the world!
Loli Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, Senior travellers, Solo travellers
English, French, Spanish
Let's visit some of the greatest museums and exhibitions worldwide, taste french regional delicacies in open air markets, grab a good bottle of wine and drink it by the Seine river, go vintage shopping and get philosophical like Parisians do! I recently got my Master's in Architecture and decided to leave sunny Greece and move to beautiful Paris in order to work as a designer. I never lose a chance to travel, especially when this includes meeting new people and not only for vacations! I've visited 10 countries as a professional, a volunteer, a participant in projects and seminars and who knows what's next :) I am looking forward to show you the real Paris of its people!
Ilektra Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, Solo travellers
English, French, Greek
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Local Host for
- Meet your Local Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Local Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Local Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Local Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Local Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Local Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way