Cinema/Theatre , Music/concerts/festivals , Self-development/méditation/spirituality , Art/exhibition/poetry, Nature/adventure/camping/hiking
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Paris
People who viewed Myriam also viewed these hosts
I am a Canadian living in Paris. I enjoy swimming and hiking as well as attending theatre performances and concerts. I like to explore unknown places and meet new people. I am curious and enthusiastic. Paris for me represents a place where one can discover things about themselves all while learning about history and culture.
Alexandra Is Great For
Children and families, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
Hello, my name is Kaja! During working week from 9 to 5 I am an economist, after hours a true Paris enthusiast! I started discovering the City of Lights in 2015, first brought here by a possibility to study at the Sorbonne and Sciences Po. When in Paris, try to discover the place with 5 senses. Top exhibitions and pop-up art installations are a true visual feast. Local restos and Montmartre cafés should cater to all your cravings! Let the tunes of jazz clubs, so popular in Quartier Latin and near Châtelet, put you in a good mood. Not only venues important for ‘parfum biz’, but also parisian boulangeries will turn out to be olfactory heavens. Sight, taste, hearing, smell, what about sense of touch? Well, Paris boasts in its offer quite a few flea markets, so maybe while searching through vintage couture and old books, you find a good deal for yourself! I promise we will have fun together and I will show you the magical places that stole my heart!
Kaja Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, German, polish
I'm Omar, an itinerant who loves travelling, roving across different countries and exploring the universe. I am an outgoing person with some international experience. Having lived in a number of cities including Paris, Rome, London, Athens, Crete, Cairo, Alexandria, Marrakesh, Casablanca, and Stockholm, I've acquired different skills, multiple cultural views, and wider horizons and scopes to look at the world. I have studied Economics, Project Management, Tourism, and Political Science in different destinations that vary culturally. I have professional experience from a research centre in Cairo, banking, and tour guiding in Paris. I have been living in Paris for 3 years now working in economic development research and tour guiding. The latter deployed my strong knowledge, interest and knowledge of the nooks of the city plus my passion to make newcomers fall in love with Paris. Moreover I love to explore the city and meet and make friends with people from all over the world. I'm always looking for new cultural experiences, languages, arts, trekking, food, coffee, and nightclubs. I believe that life is an endless learning experience that should be shared!
Omar Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, Nightlife, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
I am a young , energetic creative person. I am a person who is attached to the city of Paris due to its rich history and culture. I describe my living experience by a quote well said by Thomas Jefferson, " A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life. "
Sali Is Great For
Food & Drink, Solo travellers, Children and families
Myriam | ParisReview by: Hagit E
Miriam is excellent guide. Nice, attentive, knowledgeable
Myriam | ParisReview by: Sachithra B
Miriam was a very friendly, warm and loving girl who made us feel comfortable with her from the first moment we talked to her. She was very patient with my 6 year old daughter and made her outing special with answering all of her questions. She took us on a wonderful walk especially tailored for out little one. Even after the tour, she helped us with more tips and information to make our stay in Paris special. Thank you Miriam for that wonderful day and we will always remember you:)
Myriam | ParisReview by: Loretta V
A beautiful Parisian introduction
I had wanted to share the real Paris with my children on their first visit there. To taste the local food, to enjoy the local treasures and to meet the local people. To see more of the everyday Paris. Our tour with Myriam was a beautiful and warm introduction to all of this. Myriam was warm, kind, patient, knowledgeable and interesting. It was like seeing the city with a friend and sharing their love of the city. My children still say it was the best part of our weekend and I loved learning about the new eateries I am sure I will look for again one day. Thank you Myriam for being so accommodating and lovely.
Myriam | ParisReview by: Nitzan Z
Myriam was lovely!
Our guide Myriam was lovely! Super friendly and with good taste. We enjoyed the tour and discovered a side of Paris we wouldn't get to know otherwise. Very recommended!
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way