English, Italian, Turkish
Cycling around the city, Running in several nice green parks, Taking photos, Reading Calvino, Tasting Italian funky foods
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Milan
People who viewed Egemen also viewed these hosts
I am currently master student at Politecnico di Milano. People around me loves that I am very interested in making people happy and creating a nice atmosphere for them. I love to discover places somewhere off the beaten path. Moreover, my multicultural background and good communication skills will be an immediate value for you.
Ziya Is Great For
Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, Italian, Dutch, Turkish
Hi I'm Marco, I've lived in Milan since I was born. Milan is the place of my childhood and my boyhood. I have seen this city change during the past twenty years as it has seen me grow up among its tall buildings and picturesque gardens. I love spending time sightseeing, walking around the city through narrow alleys and paved streets. There are plenty of hidden spots of unique beauty and mystery to be found in Milan. I am also familiar with the artists and architects working in Milan. Book me so I can take you on relaxed walking explorations of the city, or if you want to enjoy quiet strolls in the baby-friendly parks and gardens, the same where my parents took me when I was a child. Among my other several interests there are history, art, geography, astronomy and linguistic. I especially enjoy reading classics, my favourite is "The Count of Montecristo".
Marco Michele Is Great For
High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
After graduating from an Italian high school in Istanbul I moved to Milan to study architecture at Politecnico di Milano. Architecture has always been my interest and it has cultivated a lot my passion of exploring different cities with a different vision. Since I've moved to Milan, I try to experience and discover every corner of this amazing city. It's been always a great pleasure to me to show my favourite local places around the city and share it with my friends. By being curious about everything about design, architecture and good food I am always keeping myself updated about the events and new openings in the city. This is something that I really enjoy to do, so why not sharing my experiences and knowledge with everyone via CityUnscripted. I know very well the trendiest neighbourhoods and cool places in Milan for art, architecture, food and fashion lovers. I would be a great company for the curious and dynamic explorers and show everything interesting that I know about Milan.
Derin Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Italian, Turkish
Hi! My name is Alessandro. I moved here four years ago because of my studies at University and I started appreciating Milan since the first day I arrived. Milan welcomes everyone, this is why I really feel at home here. Milan is a very dynamic city, a place in constant transformation, following the challenges of the future. I saw many things that have changed in Milan so far. The 2015 Milan EXPO has challenged Italians and their capacity of improvement. Milan has faced this change towards modernity, from the arts up to the technological field. I will take you through the charming streets of Milan, showing you the ancient ashtonishment of the Duomo and the incredible beauty of the modern Unicredit Tower.
Alessandro Is Great For
Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way