Photography, bike, explore, Art installations, Design week
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Milan
People who viewed Emily also viewed these hosts
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in Milan that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Halal food, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch
I am currently master student at Politecnico di Milano. People around me loves that I am very interested in making people happy and creating a nice atmosphere for them. I love to discover places somewhere off the beaten path. Moreover, my multicultural background and good communication skills will be an immediate value for you.
Ziya Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Halal food, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
English, Italian, Dutch, Turkish
Hi I'm Marco, I've lived in Milan since I was born. Milan is the place of my childhood and my boyhood. I have seen this city change during the past twenty years as it has seen me grow up among its tall buildings and picturesque gardens. I love spending time sightseeing, walking around the city through narrow alleys and paved streets. There are plenty of hidden spots of unique beauty and mystery to be found in Milan. I am also familiar with the artists and architects working in Milan. Book me so I can take you on relaxed walking explorations of the city, or if you want to enjoy quiet strolls in the baby-friendly parks and gardens, the same where my parents took me when I was a child. Among my other several interests there are history, art, geography, astronomy and linguistic. I especially enjoy reading classics, my favourite is "The Count of Montecristo".
Marco Michele Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, High-end travellers, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
Growing up, I have always been this kind of girl: happy go lucky yet full of dreams and ambitions in life.I know my personality that shines the most is that I can easily connect and communicate with people as much as I am entertaining,welcoming and friendly. I've been in Milan for 4 years and as I've adjusted easily, I already finished college of Tourism. Singing is my best talent as I have been doing it since I was a child. Taking photos like a pro is second on the list. I love photography as much as I love to keep memories together. So if you're looking for a guide and a photographer for your instagram-feed-worthy-photos at the same time , I can do both. You can also rely on me when it comes to shopping.(if you're a fan of shopping, so am I) :) What I love about 'Milan is not only its tourist's spots but also its people. Italians are friendly and appreciative and their culture can never be replaced. With my love for the city, I can prove and show you what it takes to be in this place❤️
Sarah Mae Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, New residents, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
English, Italian, Filipino
Emily | MilanReview by: Ian S
City Unscripted Milan
Emily was a great local host who met us bang on time at our hotel. We spent a very enjoyable morning getting a good overview of Milan including a well needed coffee break. We also all had lunch at one of Emily’s favorite local restaurants. Would thoroughly recommend City Unscripted and also Emily. Thanks.
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way