Spanish, РУССКИЙ, ITALIANO
Открывать для себя сокровища каталанского модернизма, Познакомиться с известной на весь мир средиземноморской кухней, Прогуливаться по нескончаемым пляжам Барселоны, наслаждаясь солнцем и общей атмосферой средиземномор, Гулять по Старому городу, открывать для себя его старые церкви и средневековые улицы, вдыхая полной , Дать себе время для приятного шоппинга в центре города, который по праву считается одним из самых мо
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Barcelona
People who viewed ALINA also viewed these hosts
I'm Jess from London, my dad is from Barcelona and Ive felt like a local since I first set down roots here in 2004. My life is a mix of enjoying the great climate, going to beaches, parks and local excursions, trying to keep fit through yoga and paddle board and also making use of Barcelonas diverse night life. I love budget local restaurants and I know some great little hip bars :)
Jessica Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids
Artistic and creative Swede showing you around my favourite city, with or without a skateboard under my feet :) I know a lot about Barcelona, I have lived here for many years and I love the way culture and art always seem to be present wherever I go. Ciutat Vella is my favourite are and where I spend most of my time, the contrast between old areas and new futuristic ones makes it a really interesting city to visit and to live in. I am interested in arts, history, language and culture and I am sure I can make sure the visitors will see and experience places and events that you typically won't find in the tourist brochures.
Henrik Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Solo travellers
English, Spanish, Swedish
Я получила высшее образование в итальянском университете города Падуя (Управление культуры и туризма), мне нравится путешествовать и узнавать новые страны и культуры. Последние 10 лет я живу в Барселоне - этот город влюбил в себя с самой первой встречи! Я хорошо узнала его историю и культуру, познакомилась с его традициями и каждодневной жизнью. Барселона намного интереснее и богаче, чем ее представляют традиционные гиды и справочники - колыбель модернизма, крупнейший порт Средиземноморья, километры пляжей, средиземноморская кухня и много-много еще. Я люблю показывать Барселону такой, какой ее знают и любят местные жители, но, зачастую, неизвестную большинству туристов.
ALINA Is Great For
First time visitors, Foodies, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Solo travellers
Spanish, РУССКИЙ, ITALIANO
I moved to Barcelona 17 years ago and have been here ever since! I live on the outskirts of Barcelona in a residential area so consider myself well and truly integrated into the spanish lifestyle and way of living. I love the small and compact city that is Barcelona, I know all the main areas, and I am forever exploring and checking out places to visit and to eat. So lets meet and go and explore the beach and port area, the Gothic area, the main shopping areas, go and see the Gaudi Sagrada Familia and other masterpieces, check out FC Barcelona Nou Camp, .... the choice is yours!
Jonathan Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, New residents, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way