English, Spanish, Swedish
Skateboarding, Attending concerts , Walking around, Street photography, Hanging out in parks
find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Locals' profiles and book your favourite Local Host directly
tell us about you
Tell us about you, your personality and passions, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you are after
chat & plan
We'll assign the best Local Host for you (if you didn't book one directly) and your Host will be in touch to plan a personalised experience for you
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the places, things and people that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Barcelona
People who viewed Henrik also viewed these locals
Я получила высшее образование в итальянском университете города Падуя (Управление культуры и туризма), мне нравится путешествовать и узнавать новые страны и культуры. Последние 10 лет я живу в Барселоне - этот город влюбил в себя с самой первой встречи! Я хорошо узнала его историю и культуру, познакомилась с его традициями и каждодневной жизнью. Барселона намного интереснее и богаче, чем ее представляют традиционные гиды и справочники - колыбель модернизма, крупнейший порт Средиземноморья, километры пляжей, средиземноморская кухня и много-много еще. Я люблю показывать Барселону такой, какой ее знают и любят местные жители, но, зачастую, неизвестную большинству туристов.
ALINA Is Great For
First time visitors, Foodies, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Solo travellers
Spanish, РУССКИЙ, ITALIANO
Not sure which Local to book? We know each of our Locals individually, so leave it to us to find the Local who best matches your interests, personality and requirements. Simply book below and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to find out more about you so we can choose a like-minded Local who can create an experience in Barcelona that you will love. Alternatively, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the proposed details of your trip so we can find the perfect Local for you!
Your Perfect Local Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Halal food, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch, Any other
Hi! I love Barcelona and I love meeting new people from all over the world! I`ve worked as a tour guide in Moscow - another great city and now living in Barcelona I want to keep doing my favourite thing and sharing my passion with city visiors!
Antonina Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Solo travellers
English, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese
Artistic and creative Swede showing you around my favourite city, with or without a skateboard under my feet :) I know a lot about Barcelona, I have lived here for many years and I love the way culture and art always seem to be present wherever I go. Ciutat Vella is my favourite are and where I spend most of my time, the contrast between old areas and new futuristic ones makes it a really interesting city to visit and to live in. I am interested in arts, history, language and culture and I am sure I can make sure the visitors will see and experience places and events that you typically won't find in the tourist brochures.
Henrik Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Solo travellers
English, Spanish, Swedish
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Local Host for
- Meet your Local Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Local Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Local Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Local Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Local Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Local Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way