English, Spanish, Italian
Travelling, Cooking, Taking photos, Reading & watching documentaries, Going to live music gigs/concerts
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Letizia also viewed these hosts
I have always enjoyed travelling and tried to do as much of it as I can. I have lived on and off in London for well over 10 years but have also lived in the Middle East and in Southern Africa. Most of our travel these days is much closer to home and is family based. My favourite trips have always involved people- normally with old friends but sometimes you get lucky and meet some truly amazing characters that bring everything alive and help you see things differently. The worst cities can become the best when you have a good friend to show you around.
Nick Is Great For
High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Children and families, Young adults
I'm a quirky half-Japanese, half-Mexican mum to a 1 year old, adorable little monster that keeps me on my toes. I've lived in London for 23 years but have also lived in Mexico, Japan and Spain. London for me is one of the most exciting cities as it breeds some of the most creative minds in the world and constantly surprises us with new things to see and experience. I have many friends that live abroad and when they visit I want them to see the city beyond the post-card London so that they also fall in love with this incredible city. Book me so I can take you on relaxed walking explorations of the city, or if you want to find baby-friendly, interesting things to do in town that are not the usual "themed" restaurants or playgrounds. I also know the alternative area of Brixton very well so if you want to discover one of London's coolest neighbourhoods that not many tourists know about then I'm your Local!
Yunna Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers, Children and families
English, Spanish, Japanese
London is the greatest city in the world. The pubs, the parks and the people. It's a city of great culture, of great buildings and with history around every corner. I've worked in culture and social impact during my eleven-years in London, so I know about the galleries and events and the people who are making things happen in our great city. I'm particularly keen on getting off the beaten path, and showing people around the wonderful hidden surprises. The huge protest bookshop that has banned phones, the park with the unexpected World War 2 relic, the amazing floating record shop on a canal boat.. I also love to travel independently - I know the tube, but prefer to walk or cycle. See the real city!
Paul Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, High-end travellers, Parks and nature, Solo travellers, Young adults
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way