Theatre, gigs, restaurants, Museums and exhibitions, Pop-up London
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Holly also viewed these hosts
I am an Italian drummer who moved to London more than 5 ago to study and graduate in music. I love music, playing in a band (Tarantola), talking about music and going to gigs. I am a funny and positive person, very ambitious and future looking, energetic and smiling. I am a caring, patient and confident young man, at ease with families and children as well as with seniors. Oh, and obviously I love London so you'll love it too!
Edoardo Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Spanish, Italian
I'm an easy going social individual who loves to meet new people from different cultures from around the world. I'm easy to speak to and love to listen about people's lives and stories. I want to share my knowledge of the city and my historical knowledge of sights we visit. I enjoy it when other people are enjoying themselves and will go out of my way to ensure you have an incredible experience in London tailored to your own interests. I am a keen traveller and want to live life to the full. You only get one shot at life so make it count.
Dan Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Hi! My name is Tom. I work as a tour guide which I love as it allows me to talk about history and culture and to learn more and more about this remarkable place I am privileged to live in. I like creating hip hop and poetry. This is one of my main passions. Any opportunity to talk about this or to explore the scene would be most welcome. More widely I am passionate about the arts and London is a great place for them. I love doing new things. Just this week for the first time I have done archery, gone on a quad bike, and gone go-karting for the first time in too long. It would be great if you could share an experience, new or familiar, with me. I have travelled widely and even lived in another country (South Korea). These days I am happy exploring London.
Thomas Is Great For
Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
Hello! I am a born and bred Londoner and I adore my city. I have family all around the world and I love to travel and learn about different cultures. My travels have taken me to India, Singapore, Vietnam, Cuba... I have also lived in both France and Peru as part of my studies and I am passionate about language learning. There is no place like home though! I look forward to meeting you :)
Sara Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Children and families, Young adults
English, French, Spanish
Holly | LondonReview by: Rita K
LGBTQ Nightlife Experience
Holly | LondonReview by: Kristin K
Best experience ever! Beyond words! Highly recommended!
We had a wonderful and very educational day with Holly our local. What we really, really liked was that the experienced was so personalised. We shared our thoughts and interests with Holly and she suggested a lot of things to do and see and ´tailormade' the experience for us. She was really nice and enthusiastic and had so much interest for us. We will definitely use CityUnscripted for our future trips. Thanks so much for this wonderful day. :)
Holly | LondonReview by: Małgorzata D
I was shown a nice Shoreditch area, good time in a good company.
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way