Go to Events, Visit art galeries, Visit Londons Diverse Markets , Enjoy trying new restaurants, Party Like a Rockstar
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Elijah also viewed these hosts
I am half Brazilian and half Italian and living in East London since 2004, also doing some jobs as freelance in art/fashion/cinema and music works abroad. I am proficient and fluent in 4 languages, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and English. Most recently I worked with brands, artists, filmmakers, actors, musician, ideas and concepts in many different roles in sets and exhibitions launching galleries and openings, fresh and healthy food pop ups in many local markets, and also assisting with several Street artists to work with social communities centre in many countries and create artistic Street art murals.
Ivan Is Great For
English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
My story in London runs Parallel to the standing of East London as the Arts , Music and Hospitality hub of London. Since 2004 I've Managed, Performed or Promoted some of London's best Nights or Venues, including Assistant Manager/Independent Promoter for Cafe 1001 in Brick Lane during the great years of Brick Lane and Shoreditch Area, General Manager at Vortex Jazz Club Downstairs providing dinning and pre and post show entertainment. Ain't nothing but the... Blues bar in Soho, worked as a bar Manager great experience with great musicians. General Manager at London Fields Brewery Taproom, yes I do brewery tours and home brew classes, bit rusty though. Owner and Manager at Russian Bar in Shoreditch, a Micro club that run on a 2 years lease but allowed me to showcase some of the artists I was working with and respective labels and events. Events and Bar Manager for Five Miles In Tottenham. Previous Owner/Manager of Release Sustain , electronic music digital and vinyl record Label. Last but not least, well established and well known Dj in the scene having played in venues such as Fabric, Cable, Egg, The Nest a well as few International Gigs. On a Personal level I'm a shy extrovert always up for a laugh, friendly and polite in all situations and as I Manger in my jobs always had a fair and balanced approach towards staff that not only made things work made all environment a bit more friendly and relaxed that got many of the jobs stated. This and many other reasons lead me to this 16 plus years living in this city ad loving it more each day, another reason why I've decided to leave the venue management and who knows join you guys and share my knowledge and experiences of this part of London to new comers or travellers. Hope my resume gives a bit of insight of who I am and what could bring to your company, I can easily provide my services in 3 different languages and experienced in organising and preparing events this sort. Regards Altino Fernandes
Altino Is Great For
English, Spanish, Portuguese
My name is Holly and I'm an actress and musician. Music and theatre are my two main passions and my work takes me to the best dive bars, pub theatres, hidden gems of converted spaces, famous buildings and arenas all over the city. If you want to explore the trendiest neighbourhoods in London and discover the music and artistic scene of the city, from jazz, to rock and opera, I would love to show you around. I know Shoreditch and East London very well and I would be great company on an unscripted walk-around the area.
Holly Is Great For
LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way