Go to Events, Visit art galeries, Visit Londons Diverse Markets , Enjoy trying new restaurants, Party Like a Rockstar
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Elijah also viewed these hosts
Hi, I'm Lila. I am bubbly, kind and very outgoing. I like a good time out and I love making people laugh. I love to write, listen to music and travelling hence why I love to show people around. I speak Portuguese, English and Spanish fluently and am currently working on my french.
Lila Is Great For
English, Spanish, Portuguese
My name is Luca and I am a 38 years old rock & metal musician. I was born in Bergamo, Italy, and have lived and worked in Cairo, Serbia, Australia, Brazil, Spain and now England. I am a big personality with lots of stories and I love to talk to everyone. I live & play gigs in Camden so I know the area really well. I also know other areas of the city that are great for urban and music scenes.
Luca Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Solo travellers, Travellers with teenagers
English, Spanish, Portuguese
Hello! I'm Inês, an artist who has gone through the motions in London! I love this city and I have worked in many of its different parts but kept my residential love in East, both North and South. London is really eclectic and I somehow embody that ethos, being slightly extroverted and with some quirks but currently appreciating the calmer aspects of life. Calmer doesn't mean boring!! It just means stress free!! I love meeting new people and swap life experiences. You will find in me a good listener but also someone who has a lot to give. I am not a fan of mainstream culture and I search for the niche, which normally comes with local life. As an amateur musician, I love going to see live music and smaller venues are also my favourite, with jazz and blues being a favourite, however, the local music scene is now so eclectic that I am always thrilled to listen to new bands as they are exciting and bring a refreshing genres mix. I am easy-going but you will find that I have a strong ethical background, so I will be avoiding some brands and places due to their unethical nature. Otherwise, for me, the main thing is to have a good time, with plenty of laughter!
Inês Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, Off the beaten-path, Solo travellers
English, Spanish, Portuguese
I am half Brazilian and half Italian and living in East London since 2004, also doing some jobs as freelance in art/fashion/cinema and music works abroad. I am proficient and fluent in 4 languages, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish and English. Most recently I worked with brands, artists, filmmakers, actors, musician, ideas and concepts in many different roles in sets and exhibitions launching galleries and openings, fresh and healthy food pop ups in many local markets, and also assisting with several Street artists to work with social communities centre in many countries and create artistic Street art murals.
Ivan Is Great For
Hip / Trendy scene
English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way