Go to Events, Visit art galeries, Visit Londons Diverse Markets , Enjoy trying new restaurants, Party Like a Rockstar
find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Locals' profiles and book your favourite Local Host directly
tell us about you
Tell us about you, your personality and passions, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you are after
chat & plan
We'll assign the best Local Host for you (if you didn't book one directly) and your Host will be in touch to plan a personalised experience for you
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the places, things and people that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Elijah also viewed these locals
Hi, I'm Lila. I am bubbly, kind and very outgoing. I like a good time out and I love making people laugh. I love to write, listen to music and travelling hence why I love to show people around. I speak Portuguese, English and Spanish fluently and am currently working on my french.
Lila Is Great For
English, Spanish, Portuguese
My name is Luca and I am a 38 years old rock & metal musician. I was born in Bergamo, Italy, and have lived and worked in Cairo, Serbia, Australia, Brazil, Spain and now England. I am a big personality with lots of stories and I love to talk to everyone. I live & play gigs in Camden so I know the area really well. I also know other areas of the city that are great for urban and music scenes.
Luca Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Partying & clubbing, Solo travellers, Travellers with teenagers
English, Spanish, Portuguese
Hello! I'm Inês, an artist who has gone through the motions in London! I love this city and I have worked in many of its different parts but kept my residential love in East, both North and South. London is really eclectic and I somehow embody that ethos, being slightly extroverted and with some quirks but currently appreciating the calmer aspects of life. Calmer doesn't mean boring!! It just means stress free!! I love meeting new people and swap life experiences. You will find in me a good listener but also someone who has a lot to give. I am not a fan of mainstream culture and I search for the niche, which normally comes with local life. As an amateur musician, I love going to see live music and smaller venues are also my favourite, with jazz and blues being a favourite, however, the local music scene is now so eclectic that I am always thrilled to listen to new bands as they are exciting and bring a refreshing genres mix. I am easy-going but you will find that I have a strong ethical background, so I will be avoiding some brands and places due to their unethical nature. Otherwise, for me, the main thing is to have a good time, with plenty of laughter!
Inês Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, Off the beaten-path, Solo travellers
English, Spanish, Portuguese
Hi! My name is Juliet. I've always loved to travel, but when I first came to London, I instantly fell in love with the city, and knew I was going to stay.
Juliet Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, Partying & clubbing, Solo travellers
English, Italian, German, Hungarian
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Local Host for
- Meet your Local Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Local Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Local Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Local Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Local Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Local Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way