Theatre, opera, arts, Cocktail bars, Sport (i.e. football)
find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Locals' profiles and book your favourite Local Host directly
tell us about you
Tell us about you, your personality and passions, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you are after
chat & plan
We'll assign the best Local Host for you (if you didn't book one directly) and your Host will be in touch to plan a personalised experience for you
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the places, things and people that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Adrian also viewed these locals
I'm a writer and former journalist who has lived in London for more than 30 years. I love meeting new people and showing them the most fun and exciting places that this city has to offer.
Neon Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, High-end travellers, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
I have always enjoyed travelling and tried to do as much of it as I can. I have lived on and off in London for well over 10 years but have also lived in the Middle East and in Southern Africa. Most of our travel these days is much closer to home and is family based. My favourite trips have always involved people- normally with old friends but sometimes you get lucky and meet some truly amazing characters that bring everything alive and help you see things differently. The worst cities can become the best when you have a good friend to show you around.
Nick Is Great For
High-end travellers, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
I love meeting people, travelling and speak Spanish, French and English. I also trained as a flute player and teach English to foreign students. I lived in France for 21 years, and have come back to lovely, lively London.
Nikki Is Great For
First time visitors, Foodies, New residents, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
English, French, Spanish
I have lived and worked in central London in theatre, advertising and as a script writer for 40 years. I know my town well. I have played leading roles in some twenty West End shows and also written, produced and directed business events. I am also a voice actor, regularly recording commercials and narratives for major brands.
Steve Is Great For
Bar lovers, Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, LGBT scene, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers
Adrian | LondonReview by: Frank and Joy A
London- City Unscripted - April 2018
This was a great walking tour. We had guide Adrian.. he was knowledgable, friendly, funny and very reactive to our needs. This was a great tour made a little more difficult because of the visit of the commonwealth heads. London was jam packed that day and VERY HOT. We had a private tour... just my wife and I.
Adrian | LondonReview by: Edwin M
Adrián is the best guide we have ever had. He was amazing and great with our kids. He is great!
Adrian | LondonReview by: Claus Michael D
A perfect day
We had 4 hours of a hosted experience with Adrian Adler. It was amazing. Adrian is a very insightful and experienced guide who shares his passion for London in a wonderful way.
Adrian | LondonReview by: Nicole K
Leider keinen auf Deutsch bekommen. Aber English ging auch alles verstanden. War sehr nett. In 4std. 2000jahre Geschichte gelernt.
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Local Host for
- Meet your Local Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Local Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Local Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Local Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Local Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Local Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Local Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way