Music, Food, All things film, Books & Sports, Tech
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Ajiri also viewed these hosts
Hi! My name is Juliet. I've always loved to travel, but when I first came to London, I instantly fell in love with the city, and knew I was going to stay.
Juliet Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, High-end travellers, Hip / Trendy scene, Partying & clubbing, Solo travellers
English, Italian, German, Hungarian
Hi, I'm Jenni! I have lived in and around London all my life, and have loved exploring and getting to know the city while studying French and Italian at UCL. I love all things theatre and food.
Jennifer Is Great For
Foodies, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
Hi! I am Esra, a passionate outgoing 22 year old from Amsterdam, and I experience London in a different way every time I step out the door. I am passionate about the urban culture of the city, the streets, shops, restaurants and art.
Esra Is Great For
High-end travellers, Foodies, Hip / Trendy scene, Travellers with teenagers
English, Dutch, Turkish
Hello! I am a fun and friendly London Local who loves nothing more than showing friends from far and wide the best of this fabulous city! Originally from Durham (an adorable town in the North-East of England), I moved to London over four years ago for my Bachelor's degree. Over these past few years, I have spent many hours wandering the streets and discovering many hidden treasures all over the city; from Notting Hill in the West to Camden in the North (and Covent Garden in the middle!) I love nothing more than strolling through London's beautiful parks, stuffing my face at local food markets and locating fun and quirky things to do in the city. I am full of tips and tricks to help you make the best of your trip; be it veggie friendly cafés and restaurants or the best West End play to see, I am a fountain of local knowledge :D I can't wait to hear from you and to be part of your fabulous London adventure!
Elle Is Great For
Budget travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, Hip / Trendy scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers, Vegans, Vegetarians
English, French, German
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way