Your Perfect Local
English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Italian, German, Dutch
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Dublin
People who viewed Your Perfect Local also viewed these hosts
I am Brazilian and totally passionate about Ireland. I have been living here for four years. I really like to explore by bike and find interesting places and also sightseeing. I love mountain sports , traditional pubs, restaurants, music and theatre. I am very energetic person and also I love Literature and writing poetry. I am working on a project that involves poetry and photograply # My philosophy is " Carpe diem"
Lia Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Nightlife, Off-the-beaten-path, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
I'm a very social and easy going person. i love been cicerone for friends and friends of friends. I'm very curios and i love all the local things and I have a special talent in meeting local characters who made my knowledge of Irish tradition and legends really huge. Friends usually say that I do a lot for people, that's why probably every time I go for a walk with people who are visiting Dublin, we start with the ideas of walking a couple of hours and than we finish with dinner and pints at the pub. I love Dublin a lot, I started my small own Italian walking tour business few years ago and now that I'm plenty of experience, trough City unscripted I wish to put my experience for all those people who come to Dublin.
Antonio Is Great For
Children and families, Food & Drink, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers, Young adults
Hi, I'm Ian - or Iano (which is my nickname). When not showing people around my city I work a part time job and am currently studying for a Diploma in Psychology. I love to talk, and can tailor my knowledge to both old and young visitors. I am friendly and mature. This Dubliner can assure you of a fun and enjoyable time that will make you want to return here again and again. They say the British do formality very well, well we Irish do informality even better and I LOVE informality. Nothing stuffy here, only wholesome Dublin care and attention. I am proud to be a Dubliner and proud to show you what my city can offer. Often the media shows the downsides, but I know that Dubliners can be simply wonderful people and my job will be to let you know that too. Join me, as we take in a day touring the Fair City. A day that will give far more back to you than you give it!
Ian Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Parks and nature, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
I am an energetic person who enjoys being in contact with people. Big passion for Mediterranean food and I am addicted to coffee! I love travelling the world and make new friends along the way. I have been living in Dublin for more than 10 years now and I still enjoy the good "craic" as my Irish friends would say. I enjoy showing people around the city and share some of the things I like about the Irish culture. Also I am the mom of a beautiful little girl named Asia. Together we explore the Emerald island and find nice green spots where we can relax and go hiking.
Aurora Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, High-end travellers, History and culture, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, Spanish, Italian
Your Perfect Local's Instagram
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way