English, Spanish, Italian
walking, discovering new places in London!, trying new places to eat, visiting art exhibition, going to theatre and musicals
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in London
People who viewed Sandro also viewed these hosts
I am a fun, gregarious, outgoing Canadian. I've lived in London off and on for many years now and still enjoy exploring the city. It's such a big city that there are always new things to discover. I like meeting new people and facilitating fun times and adventures. I've played in several bands and musical projects over the years and also worked as a music writer, so I know a fair bit about music and enjoy listening to it and creating it. On top of music, I also enjoy all sorts of other art. In my younger days, I was a fanatical reader, so I know a lot about literature and writing. I also enjoy exploring the many (and free!) art galleries and museums of London. I've also been a home-brewer for over 20 years and owned a beer brand for the last few years. So if you like beer, I'm your man! London's pub culture is not what it used to be, but there are still many great, both modern and historic, places to relax and enjoy a good pint of beer.
Adam Is Great For
Food & Drink, LGBTQ, Off-the-beaten-path, Nightlife, Solo travellers, Children and families
I love meeting people, travelling and speak Spanish, French and English. I also trained as a flute player and teach English to foreign students. I lived in France for 21 years, and have come back to lovely, lively London.
Nikki Is Great For
Business travellers, Children and families, Food & Drink, High-end travellers, LGBTQ, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Young adults
English, French, Spanish
I'm a quirky half-Japanese, half-Mexican mum to a 1 year old, adorable little monster that keeps me on my toes. I've lived in London for 23 years but have also lived in Mexico, Japan and Spain. London for me is one of the most exciting cities as it breeds some of the most creative minds in the world and constantly surprises us with new things to see and experience. I have many friends that live abroad and when they visit I want them to see the city beyond the post-card London so that they also fall in love with this incredible city. Book me so I can take you on relaxed walking explorations of the city, or if you want to find baby-friendly, interesting things to do in town that are not the usual "themed" restaurants or playgrounds. I also know the alternative area of Brixton very well so if you want to discover one of London's coolest neighbourhoods that not many tourists know about then I'm your Local!
Yunna Is Great For
Food & Drink, High-end travellers, Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers, Children and families
English, Spanish, Japanese
I'm an American expat in London for over 17 years. I've always been an Anglophile and moved to the U.K. because of my love of British history, culture, pop culture, music, fashion, television, and movies. I'm a bit of a geek but I guess some people would consider me to be cool. I'm a very creative, artistic person and have two Bachelor degrees; one in fashion design and the other in media production. I'm also a DJ and have worked in the music industry on and off for years. I fell in love with London the moment I stepped off the plane at Heathrow and basically became a Londoner by the time the Piccadilly line got into central London. I love the diversity of London. I love the history and architecture. I love the culture, high and low. I've lived here for over 15 years and I'm still discovering new things about it all the time. I'm a great CityUnspricted Local because no one else is as passionate about London as I am.
Alison Is Great For
Off-the-beaten-path, Solo travellers
Sandro | LondonReview by: Anne-Marie M
Night out with Sandro
My 20 year old and I had a night out in Soho with host Sandro!! We had such a amazing time and Sandro is the absolute best. We loved him and plan on keeping in touch with him---we became friends in one night out. He knows all the right spots and is very knowledgeable-...and he's a lot of fun! Thanks Sandro--we love u❤️❤️
Sandro | LondonReview by: Dörte A
We are very grateful, that we meet Sandro. He is very welcoming, witty and entertaining and we connected immediately. What a great experience when we walked with him ,we have learned so much about Soho London. We had two Drinks in two different bars .We had so much fun. Thanks for this outstanding evening
Sandro | LondonReview by: Sylvie D
Visite de Camden incontournable !
Merci à Sandro de nous avoir fait visiter le quartier de Camden. Dans cette visite nous nois serons contentés de faire la rue principale alors qu il y a tant à voir !!! Sandro fut un hôte parfait pour cette visite en famille.
Sandro | LondonReview by: Renata S
Thank you Sandro
We recently enjoyed an excellent introductory tour of London with Sandro. Prior to the tour he was very responsive and helped plan the time which was great because the information he shared was vital to the rest of our trip and we also really enjoyed his company! He is such a sweet man!
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way