SOCIALISE, camping, beach, walking (like alot of miles) , Hangout
1. find and book
Find and book an experience or browse our Host's profiles and book your favourite one directly
2. tell us about you
We'll send a questionnaire to find out more about you, the places and things you want to see and the type of experience you're after
3. chat & plan
We'll match you to your ideal Host (if you didn't book one directly) and they'll contact you to plan your personalised experience.
4. explore together
Meet up and explore the city together. Experience the things and places that locals love and which make the city unique
My most exciting things to do in Lisbon
People who viewed Tiago also viewed these hosts
Hi! I am Anne. I am a 25 years old student and traveller. I live in Portugal since 2015 when I came here as an Erasmus exchange student... and here I am, I never left! I was born in Italy in a small town one hour far from Venice. I studied and worked in Venice for 3 years - I got a bachelor degree in International Relations and Foreign Languages, therefore I speak Portuguese as a mothertongue (almost!). I also speak English, Italian and Spanish and I love communicating in each of these languages and I also speak a bit of german and Danish (oh well, I forgot to tell you that I am half danish!). At the moment I am studying Art Business and I do a lot of Yoga in my free time. I consider myself as a very open and positive person, and I always try to give my best to the people that I meet. I love meeting new humans, exchange positivity and learn about other cultures. Why should you choose me as your CityUnscriptedLocal? Well, because I love Lisbon with all my heart and soul. And I made a lot of international friends falling in love with this city. I Studied Portuguese language and culture during 3 years in my bachelor and I came to Lisbon as much as I could during those 3 years and it just got stuck in my soul. When I moved here in 2015 I completely fell in love with the vibes of the city and decided I would never leave. I promise lots of walking, chill, history, food, wine... and Smiles! With the eyes of a local and the soul of an Italian!
AnnElisa Is Great For
English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
I am a 40 year old music photographer who as lived most of his life in Lisbon, i know this city well. I love history, urban art and food and those are the things that make me go around town exploring every chance i get. I am also a very experienced traveler which means i can put myself in your shoes and assist you with anything you might need in beautiful Lisbon.
Pedro Is Great For
Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, High-end travellers, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Solo travellers, Travellers with babies, Travellers with kids, Travellers with teenagers
English, Spanish, Portuguese
Like I always say: I'm not the best person to talk about myself, at all. However, since I'm so found of fighting, I'll give it a go. I guess one could say I am a great person to be around (at least, that's what my friends say!). They always joke about the fact that I can socialize so easily... That I can make friends "with a leg behind my back" (a portuguese saying that sounds terrible in english, but that translates to "doing something that should be hard, easily"). I am a modest kind of funny, but with an incredible sense of humor that allows me to laugh at my own jokes (this translates to a huge self-love capacity)! I love to study different languages so I can connect with the most varied group of people and... I guess that's me!...
Daniela Is Great For
Bar lovers, First time visitors, Foodies, LGBT scene, New residents, Partying & clubbing, Solo travellers, Travellers with teenagers
Hello everyone! My name is Eva Brardinelli, I am from Italy and I have just graduated from my Master course in International Development. After the ending of my studies I decided to take time for myself for a new exciting experience in the most beautiful city in Europe! You are probably wondering why Lisbon, well.. I was a former ERASMUS+ Student and during my time here I completely fell in love with the vibe that this city has. People say about me that I am a really sociable and bubbly person! I love knowing new people, surrounding myself with many different cultures and knowing about them deeply. I am not scared of diversified settings because luckily for me I have developed a really good sense of adaptation! Being determined and curious is what I like the most about my personality! Uhm.. Besides being really attracted to many different things as extreme sports, traveling, foreign languages etc.. I am really creative. I have always been interested by design and any type of arts, that is why lately I have decided to start making designed jewelry and starting my own brand (which is a work in progress). Honestly, I am really attached to this city, in really little time it has given me so much that I am kinda feeling I owe it something. It has taught me how to be flexible, tolerant and most of all free.
Eva Is Great For
Budget travellers, Disabled travellers, First time visitors, Foodies, LGBT scene, New residents, Off the beaten-path, Senior travellers, Solo travellers, Travellers with kids
English, Italian, Portuguese
How many hours should you book?
Following is a brief guide to help you decide how many hours to book your Host for
- Meet your Host for a coffee anywhere in the city or at your hotel and get advice on things to do and see during your stay
- Explore a small area or street of the city to get insider insights and advice from your Host
- Explore a mainstream area of the city to see the main tourist sites but also to discover hidden gems that most tourists miss
- Discover an "off the beaten path" area of the city loved by locals and get a feel for what makes the city so special
- Visit some of the main tourist sites, get insider insights from your Host and discover hidden gems along the way
- Focus on a specific neighbourhood or larger area of the city, discover its streets and places locals frequent and get a real insight into what really makes the city beat
- Explore an area of the city that offers interesting things to see and do day and night and stop for a drink at some of the best bars along the way
- Visit a child friendly area of the city and have time for the kids to run around and explore any interesting shops and attractions. Get advice from your Host on child friendly places to eat and visit during your stay
- See all or most of the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for a drink or quick lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host and based on what you like, get insider insights and discover hidden gems along the way
- Mix it! Visit some of the main tourist sites and then go off to explore an off the beaten path neighbourhood loved by locals. Stop for a drink or quick lunch along the way
- Choose a theme such as food discovery, best markets, vintage shopping, music scene, trendy scene, history, art etc and let your Host plan an outing across several areas of the city covering the best of your chosen theme
- Give your Host a list of all the places you want to visit and things you want to do and let him/her plan an outing that makes the most of your time including organising tickets to attractions etc.
- See all the main tourist sites in different locations of the city, stop for lunch at a cafe or restaurant recommended by your Host, have time to pop into any shops, galleries or places of interest along the way, get insider insights and discover hidden gems
- Mix it! Visit the main tourist sites and then go off to explore one or more off the beaten path neighbourhoods loved by locals. Stop for lunch or dinner and drinks along the way