What you'll do
Even if it’s only for a few hours, your Local Host will have organised and personalised an itinerary just for you, which is based on your personality, preferences, needs and interests. Whether you’ve been here before and really want to explore a new hip neighbourhood loved by Locals, or you’re new to Edinburgh and want to explore the tourist hotspots, you’ll be totally accommodated.
If you fancy, stop for a tasty snack or coffee at one of the local cafés or farmers markets. Your Local Host will of course have hand-picked this to suit your preferences, budget, and dietary requirements.
As well as enjoying the activities your Local Host will have hand-crafted for you, you can stop by any places of interest that you stumble across along your bespoke route too, getting local insights and enjoying the complete flexibility of your unique experience!
When your time comes to a close, your local will also be happy to advise you on the best way to spend the rest of your time in the ancient city, and live like a local for the rest of your trip!
* Private and personalised experience
* 4 hours with a Local Host
* Pick-up from your accommodation (within a reasonable distance)
* Useful local knowledge and insghts
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Spend half a day with a local who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and needs
* See Edinburgh's iconic attractions or off the beaten path spots
* Discover the highlights of the area or neighbourhood that you explore
* See the real Edinburgh that you wouldn't find in a guidebook