What you'll do
Stroll through this alternative area and see expressive street art, browse flea markets, catch a street performance and see local artists at work.
Markets here pop up on the pavement on nothing more than blankets laid out on the ground, so keep an eye out for locally made crafts and jewellery or browse unique stores with student friendly prices.
Stop for some food at a themed cafe (this neighbourhood is renowned for them!) or pick up some street food from a local vendor to get an authentic taste of local life.
Get to know your local, who will give you tips and tricks for the best spots in the area to party - the area is renowned for its nightlife, from tiny bars where you can catch live music to underground clubs, you’re spoiled for choice!
* Private and personalised itinerary
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
To be agreed with your Local Host
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Visit one of Seoul’s most expressive and trendy local neighbourhoods that’s popular with students and artists
* Get off the beaten path and explore an alternative side to Seoul
* See unique street art and catch street performances
* Browse pop up sidewalk flea markets and clothing stores
* Visit one of the themed cafes that the area is renowned for
* Get tips and tricks from your local for the best nightlife spots in the city