What you'll do
Visit the iconic Bukchon Hanok Village, a beautifully persevered Korean village thats’s nestled within the city itself, then get lost in the oldest market in the city which is renowned for its silks and traditional sweet delicacies.
Discover iconic historic attractions like Changdeokgung Palace, but with a local by your side, gain a uniquer perspective and hear stories of the city’s history that you won’t find in a guidebook.
Spend time getting to know your Local Host, who can give you advice on other history rich areas of the city so you can continue to discover Seoul’s traditions, as well as recommending places to eat and other sights and neighbourhoods to visit that they know you’ll love.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your family’s personality, interests and any requirements so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you’ll visit famous museums and attractions, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places and restaurants that are loved by locals, and that you wouldn’t find a in a guide book.
* Private and personalised itinerary
* 6 hours in the city with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Ariport pick-up and drop-off (can be arranged at an extra cost)
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a local to explore the historic north of Seoul, visiting old districts
* Visit Bukchon Hanok Village, a historic village preserved within the city itself
* Discover iconic historic attractions like Changdeokgung Palace with the benefit of a local's knowledge
* Get recommendations from your local for other historic areas of the city to explore