What you'll do
Browse chic boutiques as well as local open-air markets, popping into fromageries and boulangeries like the locals and maybe sampling some delicacies like a macaron or regional cheeses.
Explore with your local, strolling along the charming streets and browsing their stylish boutiques and épiceries, through leafy parks where locals play boule and through charming open-air markets.
Stroll along the Rue Sauffroy, which is the centre of the neighbourhood’s African community, and browse shops selling products from across the continent and maybe try some delicious and authentic food.
Get recommendations from your local for other neighbourhoods to explore to get another glimpse of the real Paris as locals see it.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things, and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a local to explore Batignolles, a charming village-like neighbourhood in the XVII Arrondissement
* Stroll through the area and soak up the culture, getting a taste of local life outside of the centre of Paris
* Browse stylish boutiques, open-air markets, local bookshops and épiceries
* Visit leafy local parks and wander through elegant Parisian gardens
* Enjoy a coffee and bite to eat at a local pavement café or global restaurant