What you'll do
After visiting the Castle, head down through the Old Town of Windsor and pick up a souvenir and enjoy the medieval architecture of the buildings. Travel down to the Riverfront and take a short break in Alexander Gardens or find a spot for lunch that your local recommends.
Visit Runnymede the famous meadow where King John sealed the Magna Carta in 1215 or head over to Winsor Great Park, which has a diverse offering of activities. Here you could visit the Red Deer in their enclosure, the Guards Polo Club, Legoland which has over 50 interactive rides, or visit the Virginia Water Park, it’s your choice!
Lastly, have dinner at a local pub by the riverside and indulge in traditional English cuisine, like Fish and Chips, from a spot your local recommends.
* Private and personalised experience
* 8 hours with a Local Host
* Return Train Ticket from London to Windsor
* Entrance Fee to Windsor Castle
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any additional attractions
* Transportation while in Windsor
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Spend a day exploring Windsor with a local who will create an experience that's fully customised to your interests and what you'd most like to see.
* Visit the Windsor Castle and spend a few hours exploring and learning about its rich historical significance.
* Walk through the Old Town, the River Front, Great Windsor Park
* Grab dinner at a restaurant your local host recommends
* Your local will advise you on the best places to see, eat and relax, based on your tastes and preferences.