What you'll do
Take in the views as you sip your coffee in Gaudi’s Parc Guëll, discover the trendy bars and boutique shops that line Carrer Verdi and Plaça de Sol and admire the stunning Spanish architecture in Plaça de la Vila. There are so many hidden gems waiting to be discovered!
Stroll through the neighbourhood with your local following a personalised route and discover boutiques where local designers sell their hand made jewellery, clothes, homeware and accessories as well as markets and specialist food shops where locals do their shopping.
Get to you know your Local Host, and they’ll be able to recommend spots they know you’ll love, so you can eat, drink, shop and party like a local during the rest of your trip.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a local to discover Gràcia, Barcelona’s arty neighborhood full of hidden gems you won’t find in a guidebook!
* Discover its charm as you stroll along cobbled streets and through colourful piazzas and avoid the tourist traps
* Browse unique, independent shops, quirky boutiques and food stores to sample the local art and food scene
* Spend time getting to know your local and get recommendations for other neighborhoods to explore