What you'll do
Fika is about slowing down and savouring time with friends and family, catching up on each others’ news and taking time for yourself in the midst of a busy day. So let a local teach you about this Swedish tradition and the true meaning behind this much loved local past-time!
Coffee in Sweden is taken seriously - so visit a coffee shop where you can taste expertly blended and locally roasted beans, we promise it will be some of the best coffee you’ve ever had!
Visit a cafe with your local that’s loved by locals, and where you’ll find the pasties and sweet treats that are classic accompaniments to fika so you can really enjoy fika like a local!
Get tips and tricks for other places in the city to visit and the nearby coffee shops and cafes that are perfect to slow down with a coffee - you’ll feel like a local yourself in no time!
* 100% Private and personalised experience
* A coffee and tasting of 3 different pastries
* 3 hours with a Local host
* Scenic walking experience
What's Not Included
* Additional food and drinks
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a like-minded local to discover the Swedish tradition of fika
* Learn about the heritage and cultural importance of fika, discovering its true meaning
* Enjoy a cup of locally roasted coffee at a local’s favourite cafe
* Taste the classic sweet treats that are the authentic accompaniment to your coffee when you have fika
* Get recommendations from your local about other places in the city to slow down and have fika like a local