What you'll do
Experience the enchanting blend of contemporary culture and traditional roots in some of the city’s bustling markets, grab a bite to eat from a street food vendor and pick up a bargain or two yourself!
Spend time getting to know your Local Host, who will recommend other markets to explore that they know you’ll love, and share with you the spots where Seoulites really go to do their shopping, so you can get off the beaten path and explore the markets that most tourists miss.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your family’s personality, interests and any requirements so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you’ll visit famous museums and attractions, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places and restaurants that are loved by locals, and that you wouldn’t find a in a guide book.
* Private and personalised itinerary
* 4 hours in the city with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Ariport pick-up and drop-off (can be arranged at an extra cost)
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Immerse yourself in Seoul's vibrant and historic market culture
* Join a local to browse the most famous markets and off the beaten path, backstreet bazaars
* Get tips and tricks for how to grab a bargain in Seoul's markets
* See unique markets and get an authentic glimpse of local life
* Shop in fashion markets and soak up the traditions of market culture in the city's oldest market
* Enjoy some street food from a local vendor as you stroll through the markets