What you'll do
Explore Little Italy and stop by delis and restaurants that have been around for generations and where customers are known by name, then stop by the oldest pizzeria in New York to taste a slice of their legendary pizza!
Wander through Chinatown, a cultural enclave all of its own and see the traditional shops, restaurants and haggle for a bargain with street vendors.
Discover the hidden gems in famous SoHo that are just around the corner from iconic attractions, and see its historic streets in a new light with your local by your side, who will also give you recommendations for other things to do in the area and restaurants to try.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, interests and the food you love so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest a few trattoria options and agree a meeting time and place.
Although you will enjoy a meal at a great trattoria, your Local Host will also help you with suggestions to discover other great places to eat & drink and suggest local spots that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 4 hours with a Local Host
* A slice of some of the best pizza in town and a drink (beer or soft drink)
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Join a like-minded local to explore the neighbourhoods of Little Italy, SoHo, and Chinatown in Lower Manhattan
* Wander through this historic part of the city and go beyond just the most famous sights, seeing the area through the eyes of a local
* Explore these neighbourhoods and discover the hidden gems that you won’t find in a guidebook
* Browse unique and quirky shops, eateries that have become local institutions and unusual features that most tourists miss
* Visit New York’s oldest pizzeria and try a slice!
* Get tips and tricks from your local about other parts of the city to explore and places to visit