What you'll do
See the iconic sights, discover an area famed for its markets and history or explore a local neighbourhood and taste the local food - your time is precious so spend it exactly how you want to!
Your Local Host will help you to maximise the time you have before your next flight, meaning you don’t have to waste your day waiting at the airport and can discover the city like a local, even if it’s only for a few hours!
The duration of your experience can be changed - please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a shorter/longer duration.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
* Private and personalised itinerary
* 8 hours with a Local Host (incl travel time)
* Airport pick up and drop off via taxi for convenience
* Walking experience (public transport or taxis may be used when required)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs other than airport transfers
* Gratuities (optional)
Mexico City International Airport arrivals lounge.
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Don’t waste your layover in Mexico City waiting at the airport!
* With a local's tips and tricks, make the most of the time you have in CDMX
* Squeeze in some sightseeing and visit the city's highlights
* Swap airport food for an authentic local meal
* Let your local personalise an experience that fits your schedule and the places you'd most like to see
Mexico City Layover: Escape the Airport | Mexico CityReview by: Lamont R
Good day in Mexico City
We had a 6 hour layover in Mexico City and did not want to stay at the airport the whole time. We contacted cityunscripted and they recommended Jorge. It was great that he met us at the airport and told us where to storage our luggage. We took an Uber to Zocolo and walk around the downtown sites. We ate at a great restaurant and got some good shopping in along the way and at LaCiudadela where my wife bought some great looking jewelry I haven't seen before. Jorge was very polite and accommod