What you'll do
Soho has a diverse range of bars, clubs, restaurants, and venues for LGBTQ travelers, and your Local Host will share the spots that they know you’ll love, from the best-known clubs and cocktail bars to the hidden local gems.
Stroll through a neighbourhood famed for its LGBTQ scene, visit shops and galleries, stop at a trendy bar for a cocktail or visit the places that locals in the know are fond of as well as the historic places that were once refuges for the LGBTQ community.
Spend time getting to know your Local Host, and get some tips and recommendations for more things to do and see during your trip that your host knows you will love.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* 2 drinks per person
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and additional drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Explore the LGBTQ scene in vibrant Soho with a local
* Visit the best bars, pubs and cocktail bars in the area that your local recommends
* Discover the area's unique history as the home of London's LGBTQ community
* Get tips and tricks from your local on other LGBTQ spots in the city
LGBTQ Nightlife Experience | LondonReview by: Bennett M
Alison was SO fantastic!
We were perfectly matched and got along famously. She really helped start off my visit on a high note. She knew lots of fun facts about the city & had great recommendations for the rest of my trip. Thank you, and Alison, so much for everything!
LGBTQ Nightlife Experience | LondonReview by: Michael P
Jesus was great!
I booked Jesus on behalf of clients and the experience was perfect thank you. The journalists really enjoyed the walk through Soho and learnt a great deal. There were absolutely no negatives!