What you'll do
Enjoy the fresh air and natural beauty of this seaside spot, which is famous for being home to the iconic Forth Bridge, which you can stroll across if you feel like exploring further, as well as the historic port where Queen Margaret arrived in 1071!
Stroll along the cobbled high street with your local, admiring the terraced houses and traditional architecture, browsing in quirky shops and unique boutiques, cosy up in welcoming cafes and enjoy some traditional food in a historic pub when you stop for lunch.
You may also like to visit Hopetoun House, an impressive stately home that dates from the 17th century, where as well as discovering the stunning architecture you can explore nature trails and spot deer in the grounds of the country estate.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 8 hours with a Local Host
* Taxi to Queensferry and back to Edinburgh
* Tickets to Hopetoun House
* Walking experience once in Queensferry
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a like-minded local who will organise your journey by train or car to South Queensferry, a historic port on the Firth of Forth
* See the world famous Forth Bridge, an iconic Scottish sight!
* Stroll along the charming cobbled high street and browse in unique and quirky shops
* Maybe visit Hopetoun House, a majestic stately home set in beautiful parklands
* Enjoy a traditional lunch in a historic Scottish pub
* Get recommendations from your local for other neighbourhoods and areas near the city to explore