What you'll do
Discover the food stalls lining Yaowarat's footpaths, duck down mysterious side streets and get lost in the markets with your Local Host to show you the most magical places in this unique neighbourhood.
Escape the crowds and narrow streets by relaxing on the riverside, where you'll see beautiful, centuries old buildings and warehouses which are still in use as they're magically lit up at night.
Taste the flavours of the Thai and Chinese dishes you'll find here, sip a cold beer and enjoy this lively area, experiencing an evening like a Thai local.
Get to know your Local Host, who will guide you away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist crowds and give you recommendations for places to visit, eat and drink during the rest of your trip so you can see the city like a local.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 4 hours with a Local Host
* 7-8 local specialities at a night market
* A drink at an outdoor local bar
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Additional food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Explore Chinatown as it comes alive at night and the local hawkers serve up their street eats
* Taste authentic Thai and Chinese street food and discover the incredible flavours that make this the best street food scene in Bangkok
* Sample 7-8 local dishes and learn about the recipes and ingredients from your local
* Enjoy a drink at an outdoor local bar and soak up the vibrant atmosphere
* Discover new dishes, regional ingredients, and explosive flavours as you sample classic dishes
* Stroll through the maze of streets and browse the bustling night market