What you'll do
Amsterdam has a diverse range of bars, clubs, restaurants, and venues for LGBTQ travelers, and your Local Host will share the spots that they know you’ll love, from the best-known clubs and cocktail bars to the hidden local gems.
Stroll through the famous and the most important LGBTQ neighbourhoods; from traditional Amstel where you’ll find famous cafes and the city’s only drag queen cafe to Reguliersdwarsstraat, a vibrant area renowned for its nightlife and the significant role it played in the city’s LGBTQ history.
Spend time getting to know your Local Host, and get some tips and recommendations for more things to do and see during your trip that your host knows you will love.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, interests, and style so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about where you’d like to shop, browse and stroll.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you may visit places well known in the LGBTQ scene, your Local Host will also help you to discover independent shops, boutiques, and markets that you won’t find in a guidebook and that makes the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 72 hours before your experience and get a 50% refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Explore the LGBTQ scene in Amsterdam with a local
* Visit the best bars, pubs and cocktail bars in the area that your local recommends
* Explore famous and important areas for the LGBTQ community like Amstel and Reguliersdwarsstraat
* Explore different neighbourhoods that are loved by the LGBTQ community
* Visit a popular local bar or cafe to enjoy a drink
* Get tips and tricks from your local on other LGBTQ spots in the city