What you'll do
Discover Sydney’s laid back cafe culture; whiling away a few hours on the patio or terrace of a sidewalk cafe as you sip a glass of regional wine and feast on a delicious plate of a cuisine from a far-flung corner of the globe.
Your local will take you to three different cafes or restaurants where you can taste some of the incredibly diverse cuisine that this gourmet neighbourhood offers, as well as recommending the perfect Australian wine to accompany each dish.
Stroll through the neighbourhood between each gourmet stop, pausing to browse in independent boutiques and stylish stores, seeing the neighbourhood through the eyes of its fashionable locals and soaking up the vibe in everyone’s favourite foodie precinct.
Each and every cafe will transport you to a different part of the world, such is the beauty of Sydney’s multi-cultural cuisine! Perhaps stop by a Greek terrace and indulge in pistachio pastries dripping with honey, feast on Lebanese mezze boards, share some impossibly thin Italian pizzas, discover the flavours of Syria, savour Peruvian ceviche or be transported to the backstreets of Tokyo as you nibble some gyoza. In Paddington, the world really is your oyster!
Your local will recommend a wine pairing to accompany each dish you try, so you can discover the distinct flavours of Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Semillon and Chardonnay.
Soak up the vibe of the neighbourhood as you take the time to leisurely enjoy each dish, appreciate your surroundings and visit hip cafes and bars where tables spill out onto the sidewalk and you can sip, eat and people watch as you discover the best of Sydney’s multi-cultural cuisine!
* 100% Private and personalised foodie experience
* 4 hours with a Local Host
* 3-6 tastings of various specialties
* 3 tastings of a variety of regional wines
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Wine and dine your way around the fashionable Paddington neighbourhood
* Discover Sydney’s beloved sidewalk cafe culture with a local by your side
* Do like the locals do and stroll through the neighbourhood, stopping at the patios and terraces of chic cafes and stylish restaurants
* Visit 3 different cafes and try a dish paired with a glass of Australian wine at each one
* Your local will suggest eateries based on your preferences, and you’ll find cuisine from all of the world here, and something to suit every palette
* Browse some of the stylish boutiques and stroll along Paddington’s tree lined boulevards as you go