What you'll do
Choose which of the city’s top attractions you most want to see like The Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, and the Darling Harbour, as well as stopping by local markets, hidden gardens and temples and seeing off the beaten path, diverse neighbourhoods where you’ll be able to experience the real Syndey.
Stop for lunch at a local eatery for an authentic taste of Syndey or visit the local food markets where you can try the diverse and dishes that locals love!
Your local will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Syndey that you’ll love and reveal hidden gems along the way.
* 100% Private and personalised experience
* 8 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs (can be arranged at an additional cost)
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Get to know the real Syndey with a local
* See the city's most famous sites in one day
* Your local will design a bespoke route for you which takes in the city's highlights
* Discover the main attractions as well as the hidden gems that are tucked away nearby and avoid the tourist traps
* Eat delicious local dishes, at places that are loved by locals or from the most popular neighbourhood street food markets and stalls
* Get tips and tricks for the rest of your stay
Must See Sydney in a Day | SydneyReview by: Francie V
Is a good choice being with someone that’s local and know the area. The spots, things to do and so in function of what you want to do. Gave you a sense of security and freedom, they are friendly and looking to fulfill your expectations. It was my first time at Sydney my first language is not English and the local was very comprehensive. We did several spots in the area that it could take a little bit longer if I would do by myself.