What you'll do
Singapore is an exciting blend of modern and historic neighbourhoods, so you can discover traditional heritage in old colonial neighbourhoods and the historic Botanic Gardens as well as cutting edge modern districts - why not take a traditional boat along the river and see the best of both worlds?
Immerse yourself in colourful neighbourhoods like Little India, China Town and Kampong Glam which are an explosion of sights and smells, or cool off in one of the city’s modern shopping malls.
Get adventurous and try authentic local dishes at a hawker centre - your local will suggest dishes that your kids will enjoy based on their tastes, or take you to the best family friendly restaurants that will keep everyone happy, fussy eaters included!
Visit interactive museums, run off any extra energy in one of the city’s beautifully cared for public parks or marvel at Supertree Grove in Marina Bay - the possibilities are endless.
Spend time getting to know your Local Host who can give you advice and recommendations for things to see and do with your tribe and suggest family friendly restaurants, whatever kind of food you all like!
* Private and personalised experience
* 4 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Get an experience that’s personalised to your family’s interests and what you’d most like to see
* A local will share the best family friendly spots in the city and show you how to get around, so you don’t need to worry about getting lost wondering what the easiest way to get from across the city is
* Discover family friendly highlights as well as hidden gems where local families go
* Enjoy authentic local food, or eat at a restaurant that suits your family’s tastes and preferences
* Get recommendations for other family friendly things to do in the city during the rest of your stay
Family Friendly: Singapore with Kids | SingaporeReview by: Birgit H
The 2 days with Kenny were fantastic (tomorrow will be the last one). He is very open, explains a lot and gets along very well with children.
Family Friendly: Singapore with Kids | SingaporeReview by: Hannah T
Henry & Leo say thank you!!
Loved the food, loved the sites, the shopping, the attractions. The boys never got bored for a moment and really enjoyed talking Pokemon non-stop!