What you'll do
Begin your evening with apéro, a drink and a small dish of something to snack on, in a cosy wine bar or at a classically Parisian pavement café where you can watch the world go by as the sun sets.
Head to an épicerie, a local delicatessen, and maybe pick up some cured meats and cheese before you buy a baguette and bottle of wine to enjoy sitting on the banks of the Seine in true local style.
Venture to a local neighbourhood where you can explore with your Local Host, discovering unique and quirky cocktail bars that only locals know about!
Get recommendations from your Local Host for the best clubs or music venues to go to next so you can dance the night away until you watch the sun come up, or find out where to head to listen to some live music.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local Host who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things, and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
* 2 drinks per person (beer/soft drinks/glass of wine)
What's Not Included
* Additional Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before the experience to get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a ocal to experience a taste of Parisian nightlife
* Enjoy apéro like the locals do, savouring the moment while you enjoy a drink and small snack
* Visit an épicerie to buy dinner and enjoy on the riverbank with some wine
* Next, explore a local neighbourhood that’s off the beaten path
* Visit a hidden cocktail bar or chic wine bar, somewhere that matches your preferences and tastes
* Get recommendations for the best clubs, music venues or bars that suit your personality
Paris at Night | ParisReview by: Sally N
My and my husband Geoff loved our night experience with Ines. She took us to some great spots in the city which we definitely would never have found by ourselves and she was also wonderful company. Although we had seen all the main sights during the day, it was also great to see them from a distance all lit up too. Not having to navigate the city ourselves and leaving it up to Ines was also much more relaxing! Highly recommend.
Paris at Night | ParisReview by: Lizzie J
Wow! What a great way to see the city! I loved the flexibility of being able to start my experience in the evening and I felt like I saw a side to Paris I'd never seen before . The city really came alive and I felt like I made the most of my short stay in the city (I was only there for one night on a layover ). I will never forget my evening in Paris sipping wine along the banks of the Seine and feeling like a true Parisian!