What you'll do
Perhaps you'll want to choose which of the city’s top attractions you most want to see like Fitzroy Gardens, Queen Victoria Market or the Astor Theatre. Then you might want to stop by one or two of the local markets, selling fresh fruit and vegetables, preloved treasures and streetfood.
Hungry? Let your local introduce you to a local eatery for an authentic taste of Melbourne, or if you want to experience the well loved coffee cuture, stop by at one of the hip and trendy cafes. If you're into street art, then Melbourne is the place for you - why not really experience it at one of the city's frequent festivals?
Your local will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Melbourne that you’ll love and reveal hidden gems along the way.
* Private and personalised experience
* 8 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
* Unlimited local knowledge and authentic insights
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs (can be arranged at an additional cost)
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Get to know the real Melbourne with a local
* See the city's most famous sites in one day
* Your local will design a bespoke route for you which takes in the city's highlights
* Discover the main attractions as well as the hidden gems that are tucked away nearby and avoid the tourist traps
* Eat delicious local dishes, at places that are loved by locals or from the most popular neighbourhood street food markets and stalls
* Get tips and tricks for the rest of your stay