What you'll do
Nobody likes spending hours cooped up in an airport, so why not grasp the perfect opportunity to spend your Layover seeing London through a Local lens? If you haven’t before, see the iconic sights like Westminster, the London Eye and Trafalgar Square and get a full touristic taste! Or if you prefer, let your Local Host introduce you to one of the more local neighbourhoods; explore famed markets, unique boutiques and quirky independent venues - your time is precious so spend it exactly how you want!
If you fancy, you’ll also be able to experience some authentic London foodie favourites, from fish and chips in the best local spot or some delicious pastries and cakes in a quirky café, your Local Host will have you covered, totally based on your preferences, tastes and dietary requirements.
Your Local Host will help you to get the most out of the time you have before your next flight, meaning you don’t have to waste your day waiting at the airport and can discover the city like a local, even if it’s only for a few hours! Your Local Host will also be happy to give you any hints, tips or tricks for your next visit!
The duration of this experience can be adapted to your requirements. Please get in touch via the live chat or email us at email@example.com
* 100% Private and personalised itinerary
* 6 hours with a Local Host (including travel time)
* Pick up from Heathrow Airport and drop off at train terminal that gets you back to the airport
* Airport transfers via Heathrow Express
* Walking experience
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs other than the ones included in the experience
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your Local Host will meet you at the airport and return travel to the airport is included in the price.
* Don't waste your layover in London waiting at the airport!
* With a local's tips and tricks, make the most of the time you have in London
* Squeeze in some sightseeing and visit the city's highlights
* Swap airport food for an authentic local meal
* Let your local personalise an experience that fits your schedule and the places you'd most like to see
London Layover Experience | LondonReview by: Eleanor R
I'm a bit of a panicker but my husband persuaded me that we had time in to go into London en route from Rome back to Chicago. We had 8 hours and whilst we didnt get to see everything in London (I'm guessing that would take a lifetime!) we did get to see the main attractions and have a pub lunch of fish and chips. We also got to meet a charming London local, Adrian, a true gentleman who really knew his stuff. We both loved it so much that we're coming back next year and going to make the effort to stay for 3 days in London and not just head to Italy straightaway!!!
London Layover Experience | LondonReview by: Alexa W