What you'll do
As well as seeing famous attractions such as Parc Güell and the Sagrada Família, you’ll also discover family friendly neighbourhoods where you can explore and discover a Barcelona that suits your family’s personality perfectly.
Refuel with a quick churro stop, a delicious sweet treat the whole family will love.
Discover the eateries where local families really eat, and that everyone will enjoy - fussy eaters included - or get adventurous and try the local street food with your host by your side to recommend dishes based upon your family’s tastes and dietary requirements.
Spend time getting to know your local who will give you advice and tips for other things to do as a family in Barcelona, recommend more exciting neighbourhoods to explore and suggest restaurants you will all love.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your family’s personality, interests and any requirements so we can assign a like-minded Local Host who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you’ll visit famous museums and parks, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places and restaurants that are loved by local families, and that you wouldn’t find a in a guide book.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local host
* Sample some of the best churros in town (1 portion per person)
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks (except the churros)
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Follow a personalised experience which is designed to include your family’s interests and what you’d most like to see
* Discover family friendly highlights as well as hidden gems where local families go
* Enjoy authentic local food that suits your family’s tastes and preferences
* Discover outdoor activities as well as exiting things to do on rainy days like interactive museums
* Get recommendations for other family friendly things to do in the city and how to get around the city