What you'll do
Wander through this bohemian and trendy neighbourhood, where quirky bars are hidden away and hip tapas spots have terraces spilling out into the streets, and locals enjoy a few drinks under the stars before the night really begins!
Now it’s time to really experience Barcelona’s vibrant nightlife; head to a bar that’s recommended by your local where you can enjoy another drink and soak up the dynamic atmosphere.
Stroll through a neighbourhood that’s famed for its eclectic and buzzing bar scene and choose another bar, perhaps on an outdoor terrace or in a bustling square and enjoy a final drink with your local, or perhaps head to a club or music venue to continue you night!
Accompanied by the lights of the evening, discover hidden gems and lost treasures that you miss during the day and get recommendations from your local for the best places in the city to party.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, interests and style so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about where you’d like to shop, browse and stroll.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you may visit places well known in the LGBTQ scene, your Local Host will also help you to discover spots that you wouldn’t find in a guidebook but are at the heart of the local scene.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local host
* One drink in the first bar you visit
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a like-minded local to experience a taste of Barcelona’s vibrant nightlife
* Explore the city as its beautifully lit up after dark
* Start with tapas in Barcelona’s exciting and colourful neighbourhoods
* Bar hop around a few of the best bars in a bohemian and trendy area that are loved by locals
* Visit a hidden cocktail bar or chic wine bar, somewhere that matches your preferences and tastes
* Get recommendations for the best clubs, music venues or bars that suit your personality
* Stroll through the city and see its famous landmarks along the way
A Night in Barcelona, Your Way | BarcelonaReview by: Sandro C
We had such a nice and relaxed time with Oscar! He showed us his favourite places, was friendly and knowledgeable, we found out that we had loads in common and could speak about anything, from architecture to politics, art to music and was fun with a great sense of humor. He is open minded and progressive... it really felt like having a friend in Barcelona. We love to travel and this is the best way to have a taste of a city and its local culture!