What you'll do
Your local will reveal the districts lesser well known landmarks, like the Tonson Monsque which is the oldest in Bangkok, Wat Kalayanamit, another temple that is often overlooked, and Wichai Prasit Fort.
Visit the Artist's House, a welcoming and creative enclave where you'll find a gallery showing traditional art, a coffee shop and traditional Thai puppet shows.
Explore Talat Phlu, where you'll be the only visitor in sight, and enjoy some local cuisine - this is such a local neighbourhood that no menus or signs are written in English, but your local will help you order.
Explore the Khlongs, (canals) by taking a boat which will glide through the neighbourhood, and give you a unique perspective of local life.
or perhaps the Klong Lad Mayom floating market if you're visiting over the weekend.
* Private and personalised experience
* 6 hours with a Local Host
* A traditional and authentic Thai meal (5-6 speciality dishes to share and 2 drinks per person)
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
* Join a like-minded local to explore the fascinating, and overlooked by guidebooks, Thonburi neighbourhood
* This district was once the capital of Thailand, so you'll discover its rich history
* Explore the extensive canals as you take a boat to explore the area
* Enjoy authentic local cuisine in a traditional market
* Visit renowned temples like Wat Arun as well as lesser known temples and landmarks
* Visit the Artist's House and see a traditional Thai puppet show