What you’ll do
Join a Local Host who understands that days out with the kids can be unpredictable, and knows the places and things that will keep your littles one happy when plans change!
Explore a beautiful west London neighbourhood that’s the perfect backdrop for your family day out.
Visit exciting museums where your kids can explore and get hands on with interactive exhibits, and run off extra energy in the park.
Spend time getting to know your Local Host who can give you advice and recommendations for things to see and do with your tribe and suggest family friendly restaurants, whatever kind of food your little ones like!
What to expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your family’s personality, interests and any requirements so we can assign a like-minded Local Host who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you’ll visit famous museums and parks, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places and restaurants that are loved by local families, and that you wouldn’t find a in a guide book.
* Join a local who knows the best family friendly spots in the city
* Enjoy a unique experience that's tailored to your family's interests and needs
* Visit exciting interactive museums, explore London's parks and explore a family friendly neighbourhood
* Get tips and tricks from your local about other great things to do as a family in London
* Get recommendations for the best kid friendly restaurants in the city from your local
* Private and personalised experience
* 4 hours with a Local host
* Pick-up from your accommodation (within a reasonable distance)
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's not included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions (most museums are free)
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
To be agreed with your Local host.
Family friendly: London with kids | LondonReview by: Tobias K
Sehr zu empfehlen
Gerne wieder. Viele Anregungen was man auch sonst noch anstellen kann. Viel gesehen!!
Family friendly: London with kids | LondonReview by: Rachele F
The outing with Sandro was fun for us and for the kids too!
Thanks to Sandro, our Italian guide who has lived in London for over 10 years, visiting the historical heart of London was fun and never boring. It was interesting also for our kids, Niccolò and Cosimo (10 and 12 year old!) Grazie a Sandro, la nostra guida italiana ormai a Londra da 10 anni, il giro tra la Londra storica è risultato divertente e mai noioso, interessante anche per Niccolò e Cosimo ( 10 e 12 anni!).