What You'll Do
Join a like-minded Local Host to explore the city and see its most famous attractions and immerse yourself in Bangkok’s unique culture, as well as discovering the hidden local spots you’d never have found in a guidebook!
You could start the day with your Local Host taking the Chao Phraya Express Boat to Tha Chang to explore Bangkok’s oldest district, the artificial island of Ko Rattanakosin. Here, you’ll get an introduction to Thailand’s traditions and must-see temples, Wat Phra Kaew and Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun.
Finding the best, most authentic Thai cuisine can be a challenge, so your Local Host will help recommend extraordinary and unusual dishes that meet your dietary requirements and take you to the spots where locals really eat.
In the afternoon you could decide to move to the area of Saphan Taksin, or explore a local neighbourhood with your local by your side to navigate off the tourist trail.
Get a new perspective on Bangkok with cocktails in one of city’s best rooftop bars and get recommendations for dinner at one of the many unique restaurants. After dinner, head to one of Bangkok’s night markets or explore an area (in)famous for its nightlife!
Our Local Hosts can all speak English, but many also speak Thai, Indonesian, Laos and many other languages so that can connect with you culturally as well as with your personality.
- Join a like-minded Local Host to explore the city and see its most famous attractions and immerse yourself in Bangkok’s unique culture.
- Find the best, most authentic Thai cuisine, your Local Host will help recommend extraordinary and unusual dishes.
- Explore a local neighbourhood with your local by your side to navigate off the tourist trail.
- Get a new perspective on Bangkok with cocktails in one of city’s best rooftop bars or get recommendations for dinner at one of the many unique restaurants.
- Get familiar with the best ways to navigate the city.
- Ask any questions you have about exploring Bangkok and where to visit.
* Private and personalised experience
* 8 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Must See Bangkok in a Day | BangkokReview by: Theodoros G
1 Day experience - Bangkok
We had our day tour in Bangkok with Chatchai. Everything was amazing , cannot rate it high enough. Chatchai provided excellent service , valuable information , he was friendly, with great sense of humour. The itinerary was great , visited some amazing places like the Grant Palace and never felt like rushed . We had a good introduction on the local way of living by visiting local markets and taking local transportation. Everything was very carefully planned. Definitely recommend.