What you'll do
Start your evening in a bohemian and trendy neighbourhood, Södermalm, which is a hipster’s paradise and known as the Brooklyn of Stockholm!
Sip a cocktail in a trendy concept cocktail bar or head to a minimalist bar with its own micro-brewery, where you can try a few craft brews like the local favourite ‘folköl’.
Continue your night time adventure exploring the bars, clubs and music venues in this distinct neighbourhood, or venue back to the city to discover another side of Stockholm’s nightlife!
Head to a stylish cocktail bar where you’ll find amazing views of the city, or discover an underground venue where you can listen to local musicians - the night is young and there’s endless opportunities in Stockholm for a great night out, you just have to know where to look!
Accompanied by the lights of the evening, discover hidden gems and lost treasures that you miss during the day and get recommendations from your local for the best places in the city to party.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary based on your literary loves, and to agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will visit well known art galleries, your Local Host will also help you to discover unique shops, inspiring places and independent galleries as well as sharing stories that you won’t find in a guidebook, and make the city unique.
- * Private and personalised experience
- * 2 drinks
- * 3 hours with a Local host
- * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and additional drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a like-minded local to experience a taste of Stockholm’s vibrant nightlife
* Explore the city as its beautifully lit up after dark
* Start with drinks in the micro-breweries and concept bars of Södermalm
* Visit a hidden cocktail bar or stylish rooftop to enjoy another drink in the city centre
* Get recommendations for the best clubs, music venues or bars that suit your personality
* Stroll through the city and see its famous landmarks along the way