What you'll do
Join your hand-picked Local and explore the fun at the heart of Seoul as a family. Your Host will help to select the best activities to suit the needs of you and your family. Perhaps you’ll head to the Lotte Tower Virtual Reality Arcade, perfect for a super humid or rainy day, where you can experience a virtual reality gaming arcade.
Deepen your understanding of the history and culture of Seoul from prehistoric to modern times at the Seoul Museum of History, experience the life and wisdom of Korean ancestors based on original fairy tales at The National Children's Museum, or learn about geology, biology, plants and nature at The Museum of Natural History with its exciting 3D exhibits.
Perhaps you’ll experience a Korean Sauna at a spa. For children over the age of ten, a Korean spa is a great novelty. Float through the spacious spa which is home to a movie room, board game room and comic bookstore!
Maybe head to one of the South Korean capital’s new concept cafes featuring sensory, educational children's playgrounds that grow creativity. Or sit in the dog cafe; perfect if your kids want to play with a furry, four-legged friend! Perhaps you’ll glide your way across the Seoul City Hall Skating Rink.
- Private and personalised experience
- 4 hours with a Host
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Some of the attractions mentioned above, which you may like to include in your experience must be booked in advance, your Host can organise this for you at an additional cost.
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Join a Host to experience the best of Seoul’s family friendly activities
- Experience a unique, bespoke experience for you and your family
- Visit one of the city’s interactive museums, or have a blast in a virtual reality arcade!
- Explore one of the city’s parks and enjoy some time outdoors
- Get recommendations from your Host for family friendly places to eat