What you'll do
Stop for lunch at a bistro or classic pavement café, or put together your own gourmet picnic from boulangeries, charcuteries, and patisseries that your local recommends and indulge in all the French favourites!
Your local will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Paris that you’ll love and revealing hidden gems along the way.
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who will create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things, and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
* Private and personalised experience
* 8 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs (can be arranged at an additional cost)
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Get to know the real Paris with a local
* See the city's most famous sites in one day
* Your local will design a bespoke route for you which takes in the city's highlights
* Discover the main attractions as well as the hidden gems that are tucked away nearby and avoid the tourist traps
* Eat and drink great local food at places that are loved by locals
* Get tips and tricks for the rest of your stay
Must See Paris in a Day | ParisReview by: Carol Ann N
Amazing tour of Paris!
My 14yo niece and I spent an entire day with Myriam. In short it was AMAZING! We instantly felt at ease with her. We visited ALL the sights and had a fabulous time. We ate macaroons, crepes and had a delicious French lunch. I cannot recommend Myriam highly enough! Thank you for a very memorable experience and I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Must See Paris in a Day | ParisReview by: Tom t
A day in Paris
Paula was brilliant. You’ll have a great day.
Must See Paris in a Day | ParisReview by: Angela A
Loli was a gem!