What you'll do
Browse independent boutiques, vintage shops, second-hand record stores and a flea market where you’ll find more artisan produced crafts than flea market junk.
Grab a craft beer or stop by an independent coffee shop, pick up some delicious street food or head to a classic NY deli before you head to the local park and to relax like the locals!
Get tips and tricks from your local about the best places to eat and drink in the area, so you can sip cocktails on a rooftop or drink craft brews on a barge overlooking the Manhattan skyline just like Williamsburg’s locals do!
What To Expect
We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things, and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
This experience is better suited for adults.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Visit Brooklyn’s trendiest neighbourhood with a local
* Hunt through vintage stores for unique clothes and hidden treasures
* Eat at a locals' favourite street food market or try global cuisine at an authentic restaurant
* Stop for a coffee at an independent cafe or enjoy a drink in a unique bar
* Explore the maze of streets that make up this creative neighbourhood, seeing some of the best street art in NY
* Discover hidden gems and unique spots that are dotted throughout the area - if you know where to look!
Williamsburg: Brooklyn’s Creative Neighbourhood | New YorkReview by: Phillip H
Our host was great and very friendly.
Williamsburg: Brooklyn’s Creative Neighbourhood | New YorkReview by: Donatella C
Una piacevolissima mattinata
Williamsburg: Brooklyn’s Creative Neighbourhood | New YorkReview by: Mark H
Brooklyn walking tour
My wife and I love to travel & when we do we love to see the 'real', less touristy parts of a new city or country. These experiences are perfect, with locals like Kamilla offering a genuine look around. Kamilla was great at tailoring the experience to our needs & very flexible in changing up the plans (at our request). She is very knowledgable about New York & very pleasant to spend time with. We enjoyed our time in Brooklyn...it was definitely a great experience!