What you'll do
Local residents here take their light displays seriously, so as you stroll through the neighbourhoods you’ll see dazzling lights and festive scenes glittering in front of every house.
If this wasn’t enough to get you in the festive spirit, explore a Christmas market like Brooklyn Makers Holiday Market or the Brooklyn Holiday Bazaar, where you can eat, drink and be merry as you pick of some Christmas gifts made by local artists and designers.
See the Manhattan skyline glittering across the water, and get some tips and tricks from your local for other festive things to do in the city during the rest of your trip.
Please be aware that some markets are only open at weekends.
* Private and personalised experience
* 3 hours with a Local Host
* A cup of hot chocolate, mulled wine to warm up or a soft drink per person
* Walking experience
What's Not Included
* Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Join a local to explore the most festive neighbourhoods in Brooklyn
* Visit the famous and dazzling Christmas light displays that are put up each year by the residents of Dyker Heights and Bay Ridge
* Take part in an NY holiday tradition as you stroll through the area, picking your favourite lights and soaking up the magical atmosphere
* Browse a local Christmas market to pick up some gifts or to enjoy some authentic, locally produced food and drinks
* See the iconic view of Manhattan’s skyline lit up in all its festive glory
* Get tips and tricks from your local about the most festive things to do in the city