What you'll do
As well as seeing famous attractions like the Statue of Liberty (with the local’s travel hacks!), you’ll also discover family-friendly neighbourhoods where you can explore and discover a New York that suits your family’s personality perfectly.
Discover the eateries where local families really eat, and that everyone will enjoy - fussy eaters included - or get adventurous and try the local street food with your host by your side to recommend dishes based upon your family’s tastes and any dietary requirements.
Spend time getting to know your local who will give you advice and tips for other things to do as a family in New York, recommend more exciting neighbourhoods to explore and suggest restaurants you will all love.
* Private and personalised experience
* 4 hours with a Local Host
* Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
What's Not Included
* Food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs
* Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
* Get an experience that’s personalised to your family’s interests and what you’d most like to see
* A local will share the best family-friendly spots in the city and show you how to get around, so you don’t need to worry about getting lost or finding somewhere to eat
* Discover family-friendly highlights as well as hidden gems where local families go
* Enjoy authentic local food that suits your family’s tastes and preferences
* Discover outdoor activities as well as exciting things to do on rainy days like interactive museums
* Get recommendations for other family-friendly things to do in the city
Family Friendly: New York With Kids | New YorkReview by: Ash A
3rd generation and it shows :)
If you are new to New York and with a young family and need fun things to then you need a session with Miriam. She is knowledgeable and approachable and very friendly. From the offset you get a feeling of someone that knows the layout of the city with interesting information regarding the buildings and history. One place not to miss is Gullivers Gate, We initially booked 4 hours and then had to extend to 6 hours because Miriam was so good and great with the children. Want a slice of authentic big apple well look no further with Miriam.