What you'll do
Join a like-minded local to discover the best of Melbourne’s nightlife, getting out of the city centre and exploring St Kilda, a beach neighbourhood with a colourful history and a serious party reputation. Packed with live music venues and historic pubs (whose reputations are certainly known by the locals!), you’ll quickly see why this is a favourite part of the city for live music lovers and revellers.
You could begin your experience in serious style, sipping a cocktail, a glass of Australian wine or a locally brewed craft beer at one of the area’s trendy beach bar where locals start their evening with sunset views over the ocean.
As St Kilda really starts to come alive, hop from bar to bar with your local and get a taste of what the nights here are really like! With pubs dating back over 170 years, St Kilda’s watering holes certainly have a tale or two to tell.
As well as historic venues with a traditional Aussie pub feel, the neighbourhood is also home to some of the coolest bars around, independently run venues which each have their own unique atmosphere and vibe. Stop by the hidden gems which are local favourites, like an opulent Victorian era inspired cocktail and tapas bar, a rustic craft beer pub that’s become a hipster hangout or a quirky bar and art gallery inspired by the works of St Kilda artist Katishe which has been decorated like an NYC apartment, bathtub included!
The neighbourhood is also home to some of the most famous live music venues in the city, so check out what’s on at The Espy, the longest running music venue in the country, or The Prince Of Wales Hotel, a St Kilda icon whose band room has hosted thousands of artists over the years, and where you’ll always guaranteed a wild night!
Get recommendations from your local on where to continue your night, there’s no shortage of places to party in St Kilda!
* 100% Private and personalised experience
* 4 hours with a Local Host
* 2 drinks
What's Not Included
* Your food and drinks
* Tickets to any attractions
* Transportation costs (additional to the ones included in the experience)
* Gratuities (optional)
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
Cancel up to 14 days in advance for a full refund
* Join a like-minded local to embark on a nightlife experience in St Kilda, a local neighbourhood that’s a renowned for its nightlife and live music venues
* Sip a cocktail, glass of wine or beer as the sun sets in a trendy ocean view bar - this is Melbourne’s beach suburb after all!
* Bar crawl through some of the most unique, independent bars and historic pubs in the area as you revel in their vibrant nightlife
* Head to one of St Kilda’s famous live music venues and listen to a local band or an up and coming artist
* Get recommendations from your local for where to continue partying and the coolest bars in the neighbourhood